Sunday, February 8, 2009

Girlie Weekend

Jeremy was stuck at work all weekend, so Ivy and I thought it would be the perfect time to visit her Dallas BFF. We left Friday afternoon and were hanging out with Melissa and Bella by 8:30pm.

It was an all out girls weekend! We had pizza for dinner and caught up on what’s been happening the past month or so (Melissa and I that is). Bella chased Ivy and they both wore themselves out. The next morning we got up and couldn’t go anywhere other than . . . the Galleria! Melissa and I are really good shopping buddies! By that I mean, we easily talk each other into purchases. For some reason, I don’t think that Jeremy appreciates that about our friendship!

















Mexican food was a must for dinner! Ivy and I had a relaxing and fun weekend with Melissa and Bella. They took really good care of us!

We can’t wait to do it again some time soon!

No comments: