Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sic 'Em Bears!

My Aunt Lisa came to visit us! We had tickets to the Lady Bears Basketball game at OU. Everyone knows my very strong dislike for OU, so it was a little difficult to go to their campus. But it was worth it to see my favorite team play basketball. And since my Aunt Lisa is also a Baylor alum, she was just as excited as me!

Jeremy wasn't that excited, but he was a trooper. Unfortunately, their performance wasn't quite up to par this weekend!






I'll let the scoreboard tell the real story . . .


YAY!

Still YAY!

Aww, yikes!

Aww, no!

At least, we got out of the 49 point rut!

Come on, girls! You can still come back!

Not going well!

And that's the game!

Maybe next time we will get 'em! It was tough losing to OU and on their, home court. But I think if BU would have won, Jeremy, Lisa, and I might have feared for our lives. For the few minutes that Baylor was up, it was a little scary. Those are some serious fans!


Sic 'em Bears!

No comments: