Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Couple of Years

We've been a married couple for a couple of years. Jeremy and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary! I can hardly believe it's been 2 years since our wedding day! So much has happened over the past few years- moving to TN, leaving jobs, getting new jobs, moving to OKC, losing our grandparents, passing a bar exam (or two), almost completing an MBA, a trip to Vegas, two little puppies, a few tears and lots of celebrations! Above all, I know that there is no one else that I would rather have by my side. God has truly blessed me with an amazing partner in life.

April 21, 2007

April 21, 2008

April 21, 2009
Jeremy planned a fabulous date for us. We had a delicious dinner at Red Prime and then, we stopped by the Art Festival. It was a great night- talking about all our memories from the past few years. Jeremy really outdid himself on the gift (it's going to be a hard one to top)- we're going on a CRUISE! I can hardly wait!

I LOVE YOU, JTW!

No comments: