Tuesday, June 2, 2009

By common consent gray hairs are a crown of glory; the only object of respect that can never excite envy. ~George Bancroft

I don't consider myself vain. Ok- maybe just a little bit. I mean- I do buy into those sayings- only one chance to make a first impression, dress better test better, put your best foot forward, etc. You know what I mean- I want to look presentable.

I was brushing my teeth tonight and I glanced in the mirror and there it was shining right back at me. There was no denying it! I screamed for Jeremy. He came running and I said- is that a gray hair?!?! He gloated a little as he said- sure is. Awww- I'm so bummed. My first gray hair. I'm not even 30! It's on the horizon, but I'm still in my twenties.

It's time for some damage control . . . I'm headed to my hair stylist ASAP! Luckily, I already have an appointment for Thursday. I think I can hide this until then! Although once you find one, I'm sure they start popping up everywhere!



No comments: