Tuesday, August 4, 2009

YW Anniversary

A year ago today, I began my career in outreach and volunteers! It's been a crazy journey, but I have really loved this job. I think I'm one of the very few, lucky people who can say they really and truly like what they do and enjoy work.

A year ago, Karla also started her first day and we went to lunch at San Marcos with our then, boss, Shannon.

We thought we would make it an annual tradition, so we had lunch as San Marcos (minus Shannon), but plus Stacey. Stacey isn't our new boss, but she is the new SANE coordinator.

I can hardly believe it's been an entire year! The year has seen quite a few ups and downs and I'm really glad that Karla has been a friend at work to be there through most of those. We really miss Shannon, but we are also really happy to have our new boss, Deb!

Here's to another year of ups and downs, but mostly ups!


No comments: