Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Waiting for Emmeline

So after a brief (ok, ONE YEAR) blogging hiatus, we are back in business!  So much has happened and so much has changed.  I could write a 10 page long post about all of the past year's events, but I'll just get down to the important part and sum it up for you in 4 easy words : BABY ON THE WAY!

We are super excited and a little bit nervous.  Miss Emmeline Clare is expected to be here one month from today!  Yikes!  I can't believe how fast time has gone flown by over these past few months.  We also moved to a new state, bought a house, Jeremy got a new job and I quit my job. 

In an effort to keep all of our family and friends updated on our bundle of joy, I'm vowing to do my best to keep this blog up and running.  I'm not exactly sure what that's going to look like (maybe less home cooked meals, more pics of a baby, fewer pics of Ivy and Win), but I won't wait a year before my next post.

I couldn't resist adding EC's latest photos.  I'm going to be honest- this first pic doesn't mean much to me.  Did you see that Friends episode where Rachel was crying in the ultrasound room, because she couldn't see the images?  I felt exactly the same way.  But what mom wants to admit that she can't even see her baby on the screen?!?!


I'm including this next one, just because I can definitely tell that this is her foot.  Have you ever seen a prettier, cuter foot?!?!  I didn't think so! 


Keeping checking back here for updates (and maybe a few recipes) as we wait for Emmeline!

2 comments:

Amy Mc said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're back!

Alison said...

Couldn't wait for you to send out the link again- had to find it :) LOVE the pic of her foot. So adorable.