Saturday, May 21, 2011

Road Trip

Emmeline took her first road trip!  Jeremy went to Nashville for work for the week, so my mom came to our house for a few days to help me with Emme. 




And then, the three of us plus Ivy and Winnie headed to A-town.  Our car was stuffed- we practically loaded up Em's entire room.  Folding and packing the pack 'n play was a small challenge- for a minute there, I really thought we might have to load it without folding it down.  It was comical.





Emme did so great in the car.  We didn't even hear a peep out of her and Ivy and Win did great with her.

When we got to my parents, I fed her and we headed to dinner with Dad and Uncle Big E.  She was perfect during dinner, too!


Em had a great time out at the ranch.  She loved watching Ivy and Winnie play in the yard.  She also got to meet Hank.  He just really wanted to give her a big, sloppy kiss.  He settled for playing with Ivy and Win.








Ivy loves hanging out with Mae Mae.  Now, we all know why!  The proof is in the pictures.


Doc watched Emme while Mae Mae and I went to Pilates.  I'd like to say it was a refreshing little getaway, but I'm pretty sure I could barely walk for a few days after my one session.  Clearly, I need to make that a more regular class.



All in all, we had a great time in A-town and Emme was a perfect angel on the trip home.  We were so excited to get back and see Jeremy!


No comments: