Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Celebrity Sighting

I know I am a little bit of a dork, because I still get really excited about celebrity sightings. And living in Nashville, we are prone to see a few more stars, but they usually aren't mega- stars. Usually, just someone that only a serious country music fan would even recognize (i.e. Linda Davis). Anyway, today at Jason's Deli, I saw the currently controversial, teen pop star- Miley Cyrus. That's right, Hannah Montana. No, I didn't talk to her and no, I did not get her autograph. I was trying to play it cool. Mainly, because I thought if I approached her, she would say you're almost 30 with no kids- how do you even know who I am?!?! That's another story.

Jeremy tried to question my story by doubting that it was truly her. I'm positive that it was and here's a story from PEOPLE magazine noting that she was in Nashville on Tuesday. Makes sense that she would be in Nashville on Wednesday. And we were fairly close to a Target.



No comments: