Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Berry Baby

Ivy and I headed to the Big D this weekend to hang out with some old friends. We stayed at Melissa’s, which was perfect because Ivy and Melissa’s dog, Bella, had the best time! Bella loves to chase and Ivy loves to be chased- a great combo. On Friday night, Melissa and I ate at iFratelli’s, which has delicious Italian food.


Saturday morning, I went to a baby shower to celebrate Michelle. Her little girl is due in November and I can’t wait to meet her! She got tons of gifts and cute little girl things. As an added bonus, they served Sprinkles cupcakes at the shower and they were fabulous!

Later that day, Melissa and I met up with Amy and we did some Dallas shopping. After all that shopping, it was time for a delicious dinner. We ate at one of my absolute favorites- Pappadeaux! Amy's husband, Rocky, joined Amy, Melissa and me for dinner.

We had such a great weekend, but it was exhausting! Ivy was so tired when we got home, she barely moved. She curled up in her little bed and slept!

Thanks to all our Dallas best friends for taking care of us and hanging out!


No comments: