Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cruise Story: Outtakes

I’ve blogged before about the “idea” of perfection that blogs can sometimes create. A perfect family, a perfect job, a perfect wife and even, a perfect vacation. We all know that this perfect life is really all about perception.

I would hate for any of you to think that I’m perfect or that our vacation was without flaws.

Just for laughs I thought I would include a few of the outtakes. We rarely see these “bad” pictures with too little lighting or heads cropped off in the age of digital cameras. I saved a few of mine. So here you go!



Sometimes, the wind was a bit of an issue . . .



I was trying to capture a beautiful sunset. Guess you had to be there?!?!


Lots of these. We took tons of pictures from our balcony. And that meant that I was able to see my reflection in the window- it worked like a mirror. I was caught more than a few times, checking myself out in the window, instead of looking at the camera!



Darn wind again!



A little problem with the zoom . . .






I wanted Jeremy to take a picture of me with my beautiful dessert. Just as Jeremy snapped the picture, someone said- hey your dessert is sliding. That's my true reaction!







Can you see that other ship in the distance??


Lots of pics where the flash forgot to come on . . .



And there you have it- some not so perfect cruise pics!

No comments: