Sunday, September 27, 2009

Peru in Abilene

Happy birthday, Jeremy! We surprised Jeremy with a little family birthday party when we got to Abilene. My mom made Jeremy's favorite banana pudding! I made carrot cupcakes for his b-day (which explains the carrot baby food in the post before).






The recipes for banana pudding and carrot cake cupcakes are in other posts on my blog!








Jeremy and I stayed with Ethan and Sarah, since my parent's were hosting missionaries from Peru- Majelo and Any. Ivy and Win had a great time playing in their backyard and meeting the neighbors dog, Billy. Win got into their yard a few times!



On Saturday, my parents had BBQ to honor their friend from Peru and lots of people from church and previous mission trips came. It was a great time! And great food!
As an added bonus, Melissa was in town and I got to see her ring!!! That's right, I said ring! MELISSA IS ENGAGED!!! YAY!!!


We had such a great time meeting new people and spending time with old friends and family! Ethan and Sarah were wonderful hosts and it was great spending time with them.









HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEREMY!!!!

No comments: