Monday, November 16, 2009

FOREVER 29

Well after all the anticipation, I finally turned 30! It was a great day.

Jeremy brought me Daylight Donuts for breakfast, which I love. I went to lunch with my friend, Katie. My office had a little surprise cake for me. And I came home to this . . .


30 roses, 3 pieces of cake, birthday decorations and my really, wonderful husband.


Apparently, before I walked in the door, Ivy and Winne also had their birthday hats on. We tried to recreate the moment for the camera, but . . .






They were a little less than cooperative. They didn't really get the concept that we wear hats, we don't eat them. So we tried a picture with no hats.



That went much better! Next, on to opening those 30 gifts! I opened a few in the morning before work and the rest, that night. I needed a break in between! Actually, Jeremy need a break from playing photog!




reenacting my "camera" face


What a GREAT birthday!



the loot

I don't know about you, but I am birthdayed out!!! Perhaps, you've noticed a common theme in all of my birthday celebrating- FOOD! I've had so much cake and goodies over the past few weeks that I did not eat a single bite of the cake Jeremy bought.

But it's been really wonderful. I feel so blessed to be 30 years old and surrounded by such wonderful friends and family! I have way more than I deserve and I can't even imagine how the next 30 years could top these, but I'm sure they will!

Thank you for making me feel special and loved!

1 comment:

The Proctors said...

What a great hubby!! 29 lives on! :)