Saturday, January 30, 2010

60 is the New 20?!?!

SURPRISE!!!!  We told my dad that a few of us who came early for the rodeo were going to grab a quick dinner.  I told him that I had made some reservations at a nearby restaurant.  It was REALLY hard keeping the secret!  But he said he had no idea!  He was just wondering why we had to eat at 7:30 (I told him that's the only time we could get a reservation) when the restaurant was no where near packed!!!! 
I wish I could say our cake was the star of the party, but I'm pretty sure it was Little Miss Brinley!  She did so great.  She was passed around from family member to family member and she laughed and smiled the entire time! 


                          



                          
 
  
                                


                           
the goodie bags filled with Doc's favorite things!


                               
Rocky, Am & Brinley


                                  
Mae Mae, Doc, Am and me


                       
with our masterpiece


                          
Billy and Rita with Brinley

                                
                                             


                           




We had such a fun time celebrating my dad's birthday.  We forgot to get a picture with everyone that came!!!  Maybe next year?!?!

Happy 6-0, Dad!!!!

No comments: