Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy 1st Easter!

Several weeks ago, I wondered if ECW would make her appearance in time for this Easter. Little did I know, she would be 2 weeks old!

We had the pleasure of hosting my family for an Easter celebration, complete with ham and an egg hunt. I’m so glad that Em’s first Easter was so special.

A friend from Peru, Jacke, was visiting my parents and she got to participate in the Easter fun. I think she enjoyed learning about the American Easter traditions.


After lunch, we headed out for the Egg Hunt. Although most of the hunters were adults, don’t think it wasn’t an intense search for eggs. One person even took a tumble (I’ll not name names) and no one is sure if the fall was a result of aggressive reaching or if they were purposefully tripped (again, I’ll not name names).




Uncle Big E offered to take Emme’s basket and get her Easter goodies. Oddly, there was not a single prize egg in her basket. Hmmm.


Such a fun day with family and friends. Happy Easter!



No comments: