Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hi Ho Hi Ho . . .

It's off to work I go! That's right, I'm headed back to work.

I definitely have mixed feelings about returning to work and leaving EC, but it seems that working is what is best for my family right now.  We are in the process of weighing our childcare options and figuring out how this can all work. 




I'm very excited about the new position!  I'll be doing compliance work for a company that is very close to our house- about 10 miles away.  It's going to be very new for me and definitely challenging, but I'm really excited about it.


I have no doubts that this job was completely God's timing for our family.  Family friends forwarded my resume to the CEO in January- before we even moved here.  For whatever reason, my resume got lost on his desk and he just stumbled across it a week ago and wanted to see if I was still interested.  What great timing!  I would not have been ready for this a month ago.


No doubt, it will be very hard to leave this cutie pie, but just like God can provide this wonderful opportunity, I know He can provide a childcare option that will work for us.


 I'm so thankful that I've had these 4 months at home with her.  It's gone by so fast, but I've loved it!

No comments: