Sunday, September 28, 2008

Celebrate 28

On Sunday, we were finally able to celebrate Jeremy's birthday. As most of you know, all of our furniture and most of our belongings are still in Nashville. This fact makes it very difficult to set up for any kind of "celebration." That morning, I picked up two pieces of cake, candles, and some paper plates and napkins. I know this birthday celebration is nothing like something I would normally put together, but I am working with very limited resources. Please note- we also only have a mini-fridge, which basically holds our bottled water and diet coke. Not so much room for an entire birthday cake!

Jeremy got some new sweat pants from J Crew and some new Von Zipper sunglasses. Despite the mediocre festivities at our house, I think Jeremy had a wonderful birthday. I'm looking for to the next 28 . . .




No comments: