Saturday, November 15, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

For my birthday, we headed to fabulous LAS VEGAS! My dad had a medical conference there, so my parents invited Jeremy and me to come along for a birthday celebration. We stayed at the Planet Hollywood, which conveniently had a mall connected to it! Everything in Las Vegas is lights and glamour! The food was great, the shows were entertaining, and the company was exceptional!


We started Friday off with a little shopping and some lunch. That night, we went to the Cirque de Soleil- Love (music of the Beatles). It was completely amazing! I can’t even describe everything that happened in that show- the music was wonderful and we were completely entertained.





Saturday, my dad went to his meeting and Jeremy, my mom, and I went to the outlet malls. That night we went to Cirque de Soleil- O at the Bellagio. It was also really neat! It had lots of water acrobatics involved- very complicated stunts.

The Beatles show was my favorite- it was great music and very entertaining! Our trip to Vegas was short, but very fun! It was nice to celebrate with my family and have a weekend away.




Thanks, Mom and Dad for taking Jeremy and I on a wonderful get-away and for an unforgettable birthday! Thanks, Jeremy for being the “friend” that went with me and for making my birthday special!

No comments: